CLICK PRODUCTS ABOVE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND SHOPPING

"When Health is Vital, Wisdom Can Reveal itself, Art Can Manifest, Strength Can Be Exerted Wealth Manifests Effortlessly And Reason is Powerful"

The Side Effects of Wheatgrass questions are always going to pop up when considering taking wheatgrass for the first time, your forever getting sick and you have had enough of it, you have heard about the benefits of wheatgrass and the amazing results it can have on your health and it’s time to dig a bit deeper and find out about wheatgrass side effects.
When it comes down to it all wheatgrass is, is exactly that, grass, animals eat grass all the time, why are salads healthy and fresh? Because lettuce is also a type of grass. Wheatgrass side effects are pretty mild, but in my mind I wouldn’t call them side effects, wheatgrass is a way of detoxing so when you first take anything like that the body isn’t going to feel the best as it is trying to flush out all the bad toxins that have built up in your system.

Having wheatgrass with a meal may cause you to feel nausea, so I’d suggest you to have your wheatgrass juice on an empty stomach or about 1 hour before your meal.
As I mentioned above when you start to take wheatgrass you will most likely start to feel ill, not really a side effect of wheatgrass. A detox happens when your body starts to remove things such as metals, fats, impurities, carcinogens, general waste, (MacDonald’s).

The rapid extraction of toxins to the system may cause headaches and nausea, the extraction process normally takes about two days, this will depend on how much acid you have in your system so it may take longer, when I first did a detox I felt quite ill, and it wasn’t enjoyable, 2 or 3 days it took, and in that time I questioned why? but after that I felt very fresh energized.

Another issue people think can cause wheatgrass side effects is mold, mold can grow on the wheatgrass, all you need to do if there is any is wash it off after you cut it.
Summing things up and all things considering after researching wheatgrass side effects, for me the above information doesn’t suggest that there are any wheatgrass side effects at all its just nature doing its thing.

Side effects of Wheat grass Juice for me
Clearer skin
sharper mind (no more brain fog)
vital energy ( like that bunny with the ever ready batteries), I just keep going and going and going...
balanced digestive system
vision improvement (no I can't see through lead lined walls.....yet, but I do have sharper vision.
Inner relaxed calm and positive feeling ( Mediation just feels so much deeper when the body is centered.)
incredible vitality overall
This post is a refection of what wheat grass has done for me, My diet was not healthy before, and now my body has the nutritional support it needs to stay vital. and we all know what a vital life force energy can feel like and what it can allow us to do. if we don't remember its maybe time to get your grass on.
Be Well Always!
Peter H. Haller


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thinkabout this

Google